U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loans
Our experience and multi-state designation provide a creative, efficient approach to drive rural business growth.
NNationwide lending footprint with a focus on rural locations.No population minimums and most businesses located in the USDA footprint are eligible (50,000 maximum population).
Flexible underwriting guidelines for business owner-occupied and eligible investment property. Funds can be used for debt refinance, acquisition, equipment, development, and more!
- Up to $25,000,000 financing sizes ($1,000,000 preferred minimum, but will consider lower case-by-case)
- Full documentation underwriting for existing businesses with as little as 10% balance sheet equity
- 650+ preferred credit (lower credit may be considered on a case-by-case basis with strong compensating factors)
- Startups and startups with a construction component considered (20% to 25% minimum balance sheet equity required)
- Up to 30-year fully amortizing loans
- High loan-to-value (LTV) financing possible with compensating factors
- Preferred minimum global debt-service coverage ratio (DSCR) of 1.00x to 1.15x
- Financing is available for various entity types including for-profit, non-profit, cooperatives, federally recognized tribes, public bodies, and individuals engaged or proposing to engage in a business
- We offer flexible payment terms with rates starting in the 5% range, and various prepayment penalty options
- Ethanol and bio refineries, renewable energy, and other energy projects eligible