Setting ourselves apart through in-depth industry knowledge, customized solutions, integrated technology, and sense of urgency.
NNationwide lending footprint with a focus on rural locations.No population minimums and most businesses located in the USDA footprint are eligible (50,000 maximum population).
Flexible underwriting guidelines for business owner-occupied and eligible investment property. Funds can be used for debt refinance, acquisition, equipment, development, and more!
- $10,000 to $5,000,000 financing sizes
- 60-month financing terms available
- 670 credit minimum (down to 650 considered with compensating factors)
- 100% financing on equipment purchases (0% down payment required). This does not apply for startups, in most cases a down payment would be required on a purchase for a startup.
- Loans up to $150K are application only(larger financings can be considered case-by-case with an application only when compensating factors are not required)
- Most industries are eligible (certain restrictions may apply
- No minimum time in business on most deals, equipment financing for startups is available, but 3 months bank statements are required.
- Startups require 700+ credit and strong compensating personal financials and industry experience. Long-haul trucking requires 700+ credit, 2 years minimum time in business, and 2+ trucks owned for at least 6 months.
- Any NEW or USED mission critical equipment (mission critical meaning that it is essential to the operation of the business)
- Custom payment structures available to meet the needs of the business: delayed payments, seasonal payments, step payments, semi-annual payments, etc.